Geeks With Blogs

Blue Probe It’s the parting gift when you host an alien abduction

I found starting and stopping the GAE SDK from Eclipse would sometimes not be enough for GAE to deploy a code change to a servlet.  This would occur unexpectedly, even after working form multiple code/test iterations. A recommendation I found on a Google board was to touch the appengine-web.xml file.  Which works just fine.

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:28 AM Google App Engine | Back to top

Comments on this post: Google App Engine local running old version of code

No comments posted yet.
Your comment:
 (will show your gravatar)

Copyright © Ken Hortsch | Powered by: